Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, February 19, 2010

www.everydayhero.com.au/mary_scott_2

It's a beautiful morning in Melbourne and the sun is shining. So far, the day is looking great and it's good to be alive and so well. I'm having a rest day today. Tomorrow is 28kms, and already I am excited about the prospect of being up early to beat the heat of the day. I've decided to run along the beachfront in the morning for a different environment to be in, and to enjoy the beginning of a new day.
I need some more ideas now about my fundraising, and I would love to hear from any of you out there that think of something I can now do to move forward from here. I still require some big partnership to really crank this up! I will keep writing the letters and talking to people, as you never know who people know out there in the market place. The connections people have always fascinated me and I will always remain open to hearing from anyone who thinks they can help the Carers.  
I'm certainly on a big adventure now, right out of my comfort zone and well into my journey of moving forward. Stay tuned for the next bit. 

Keep Smiling and BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment