Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, February 15, 2010

Boot Camp and all is well...

Boot Camp was fantastic, so full-on and the sprinting really worked me very hard. I thought I kept up
reasonable well today considering my run yesterday. Then of course the last part of the hour was boxing and as always that was good fun. Tomorrow I'm running 15kms and I'm looking forward to running again in the rural area, and looking forward to the early morning. There is so much magic in the mornings before the sun comes up. Tonight I am writing to you from my car at a friend's house, as I am able to use their wireless connection which is brilliant. They are all excited because they are off to ACDC tonight, so that will be a good night. I've spent the day thanking people who participated in my fundraiser and I have had a great time. I'm enjoying having some space to think and get clear about what the next part of my journey is to be.
I have been mostly excited as to what is ahead of me and looking forward to great things coming my way. It has been a relief not being in the workplace and I'm glad to be moving on from it.
What about you? What are you thinking? Are you clear about what is ahead for you? 
In this moment I am struck by how many choices we all have in life and what excitement that can bring. 

BE EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment