Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Becoming stronger at my swimming

This blog is special because I am doing it via the phone to Jean, who is relaying it to Katherine, who is typing because my internet is down, and I am unable to speak with you all. As always my commitment to writing every day is high and I will always find a way.
It was a very warm night last night and I was pleased to feel the cool breeze this morning.
I enjoyed my swimming, and I am more in the groove of how you do lap swimming in Warragul.
I'm getting to know a few people and learning the culture of the early morning swimming brigade.
I love the early start. It is such a gift to be able to enjoy the quietness and the calm the early morning gives me.
Such a wonderful opportunity for reflection.

What about you? Are you taking time for reflection? If you haven't tried stillness I urge you to take time to be. As always, BE GREAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment