Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If its to be its up to me!

Boot Camp today, and this will be my last one for a while which is very sad as I have grown very fond of my buddies here in Warragul. The entire Superfit team, with Jodie at the helm, have really opened their hearts to me. In fact, the whole town has been behind my big fundraising efforts. 
This has been such a highlight for me, the way I have been embraced.
I haven't had much luck in the area of jobs however, a couple of people have apologized to me for not having enough work to give me which is awesome. I've had plenty of offers of places to live and that has been very touching the level of generosity shown to me. 
So my journey now takes a different direction, as to where I'm going, I'm not sure yet. I know, however, that it is time to move on to other ways of being. Despite feeling like I have my back to the wall at the moment I still have faith that all is going according to plan. In fact, what is happening is quite a humbling experience, and I must be learning it for a reason. It will be revealed with the fullness of time. 
I believe we all are co-creators in our communication with each other and the outcomes we get. I take responsibility for the choices I have made thus far. What about you. Are you also responsible for the choices you make? Would you change them now? 

If it is to be it is up to me! BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment