Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Working,Training,Fund Raising. Not enough hours in the day....

Another beautiful morning to be out and active. Boot Camp day again and I do love the group work as it makes me work harder. I'm thrilled with the opportunity to be out with people inspired enough to come and make a difference in their lives through exercise.
At the moment there does not seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done, especially with Friday night looming as I write. Working, Training, and Fund Raising. What a fantastic life I have, and you know what folks it has only just begun. The abundance of new friendships really has done wonders for my soul.
I still have a little nagging injury at the moment and I am appreciating the "less is more" attitude right now. I guess my world is very full-on and my injury is to make me slow down a bit and smell the roses.
It's good to see people are still making donations to my everyday Hero site. I have Shannon at Alzheimer's Australia (Vic) to thank for that site. I love it because anyone can go there and see exactly what and who has donated. The same will happen with the Fund Raiser on Friday you will be able to visit my site and see what has been raised! www.everydayhero.com.au/mary_scott_2  

Be sure to go out today and make a difference because that is what you were born to do. BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment