Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Much Can You Pack Into Your Day??

What a day !!
Today I drove almost 1100 kilometers on my way home...What an awesome trip!
Two herds of cows eating on the side of the road and roaming all over the road, looking for a good feed. Their owners on horseback were standing by with the dogs.
Horses tied up to a horse float by the side of the road were being fed.
Then there was the "dish" at Parkes...the giant telescope that surveys the heavens.
What more adventure could a girl have? 
Then returning to my accommodation for the night, after a meal.... breathalyzed by the local police !!
I think that is enough adventure for one day..don't you?
What about you? Have you packed as much into your day as this?


Remember this is not a dress rehearsal...this is IT..everyminute counts..Be Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment