Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, February 18, 2010

8 Days Living in a Caravan Park certainly gives perspective.

I have finally got on the internet at this late hour, and I have no idea the next step is to take on my journey. The only thing I am sure of is that I will be in Boston in 9 weeks to run my dream, no matter what. 
I left Warragul today with some sadness in my heart, and gratitude for such an enriching experience. 
I've gone one week without an income so something needs to happen soon on the money front. I am doing my best to stay in the moment and take life as it comes at me.
This is such a good thing, to be committed to writing every day in this blog, as this week I sure have been challenged to find a place where I can get the internet. Living the past 8 days in a Caravan Park has certainly made me count my blessings with regard to friendships and the purpose of why I am on this planet. I have been very aware of my fight or flight response and when I moved to the Park, I sure was in flight. I have soul searched this week as to where I find myself, and being in this situation of such survival and reaching very deep to find my strength. 
As I drove out of that Caravan Park this morning I felt enormous relief. I know I am fighting for my power back, fighting for power over my own life. Then I think back to the Carers where is their power?
 
Come to think about it where is your power? BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment