Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, February 12, 2010

Boot Camp or should I say Boxing Camp this morning!

Last night there were full-on storms, hence I had no internet to write my blog to you all first hand. 
Special thanks to Jean and Katherine who were in Queensland writing as I spoke over the phone. All in all quite an adventure.
I wish I could have filmed Boot camp this morning, we were doing some full-on boxing and I loved it.
We were in a line, boxing together and even hitting together which is such a cool experience. When we were warming up we were all treated to a full-on chorus from two Kookaburra's who were sitting under the lights and having a wonderful time entertaining all of us.
This week has been very challenging emotionally for me and caused me to question why I am working in Warragul, as work has not been going so well. Maybe there is something else I need to be doing... who knows, I guess it will all be revealed in the course of time. One thing about life is that there is always something to challenge you, and I believe most of this week I have been in and out of my comfort zone. 
I believe being out of my comfort zone is fantastic for my growth as a person, as I know I am learning and developing and moving forward in a new and different way.
What about you when will you have a go at being out of your comfort zone? Go on I dare you to do something you haven't done before, even if it is brushing your teeth with your non-dominant hand. 

Above all be true to your self and all will be well. Perhaps I am talking to myself here?

No comments:

Post a Comment