Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Less is often more!

A great day to be up and out enjoying the early morning. I started at 4.40am and I love that time of the day as there is such a stillness and time for thinking, which I seem to need. 
I did observe the Kangaroos on the green at the local Golf Course, eating on a green very wet with dew. They did not even look up when I went by. It's amazing how the food will keep you focused, although I'm very sure they knew I was there.
Today was 15kms and I thought I did alright as this was my first run in the heat of the morning and I know it will take me a bit of time to get used to it. However, I can feel the difference on my skin and the cleansing effect the constant moisture creates. I still have a bit of a niggle of an injury and it is teaching me patience I can tell you! 
Less is more for me right now and I don't think that is just about running.
There are so many choices everywhere I look at the moment, and I need a quiet time to contemplate where to from here. I believe it is now time to use the many life experiences I have had, to give back in some way. 

What about you how do you give back? It's a good time to see your true value and what you may be able to offer to others and what they in turn can offer you. Make it a win-win. BE GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment