Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Traveling to New York today

I am sitting here with my Freelife friends this morning enjoying the morning sun and a hearty breakfast.
We are staying in Canton Connecticut with Adam and Lisa and their two beautiful girls.
Their beautiful house is awesome. It sits high on the hill. All around there is so much spring beauty.
This area reminds me a little of living in New Zealand, and I could so easily live here.
We had our meeting last night with about 45 people, which was a fantastic turnout, considering Adam and Lisa's house is a little out of the way. Great to bask in the phenomenal leadership present last evening and to learn from others. I arrived here to a huge bunch of flowers from Ray and Kevin which was awesome.
The good news is we were able to post a video with some Marathon highlights on Facebook last night and with a bit of good luck and some of Sean's skill we will be able to get the video on here.
Sean is driving us to New York today and I'm very excited about that as I have never been there before. Once again I am in awe of the generosity of our friends here in the USA, we have been treated to all things good.
What about you? Are you being treated to all things good?

 Remember If it is to be it is up to me. So now go to work and make it happen.  BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment