Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

13 days to go to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

I decided this morning to drive towards the ocean and put green garbage bags (sealed where possible) over my compression gear, with a couple more layers over the top. On my back, I carried a liter of water in a camelback. This idea came as a result of me wanting to achieve my goal of running in Boston at 65kilos, and I thought I might be able to sweat some of my fat off. 
Jean came with me, and we walked up the hill from Noosa's main beach, with the ocean on one side and the bush on the other, it was lovely. We left the bottom of the hill at about 6.15am and there were quite a few people out swimming in the ocean, surfing, walking, and running. The sight from the top was awesome. The beautiful sandy beach on one side and the blue/white water on the other. We saw loads of different wildflowers once we were up at the top and the colors were quite varied. It was nice to do something different, although I have to tell you, I stayed in my gear until we drove home and by then you would not want to sit next to me!
I'm fired up today and I am looking forward very much to the next 13 days of this awesome journey.


Get out into Nature and enjoy her beauty today! BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment