Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, April 17, 2010

2 Days to go to my Dream of Running The Boston Marathon

After 19 hours of flying time and a few hours sitting in airports waiting on planes, I'm now in Boston airport pinching myself at being in this great city.
It all started in Melbourne as you know. Sydney to LA was 12.5 hours in the air. LA to JFK in New York was 4 hours and then a little 35min flight from New York to Boston. 
At the airport, there are placards welcoming the Marathon runners from around the world. There are some runners from Europe who are stranded because of the activity of the volcano which is a very sad thing to happen. I just saw on the news that 17000 flights have been canceled.
Despite the long journey, I feel well and I am very excited to be catching up with some of my Freelife friends.
2 Days folks and it is all going to happen can you believe that!
That's enough for now, as I must put my head down in a real bed with some comfort for my body to get some rest.
Stay tuned things are really warming up here with regards to the excitement level and its all go from here on in.

 Life's GREAT! and BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment