Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, April 5, 2010

14 Days to go to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

I'm a bit late writing today, as I was attempting to be successful in my goal of laughing until my face hurts.
I have had plenty of laughing practice over the Easter break. Maybe I will carry the goal forward to next weekend. I will keep you posted about that.
Once again I woke this morning with no aches or pains after my 34kms yesterday. I love it that I can get up and get on with the day with a strong body.
Today we took our dogs to the dog beach and it was fantastic! Dogs everywhere having such a great time with each other. Our two enjoy every minute they are on the sand, and the little one wants all the other dogs to chase her no matter what size they are. She is such a gutsy spirited dog. 
One thing about dogs is that they are so much in the moment. We could certainly learn a thing or two from them in the way we live our life.
Being high spirited is such a wonderful way to live, then throw some passion into that and you can really be on fire!
Tell me what is your spirit like? What could you change if you got fired up?

I dare YOU! Get fired up and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment