Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, April 10, 2010

9 days to go to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

At 5.30am today I was walking by the sea watching the sunrise. Exquisite day to be by the ocean. A few runners and the bush turkeys heading up the hill enjoying the new day.
I'm really getting into this early morning walk by the sea, as it is only 15mins drive from home. 
Each time I go, I feel so blessed to be able to take advantage of a truly great place to live.
I'm sure you have guessed I'm still very excited with only 9 days to go now.
Tomorrow I am running 30kms, my last long run until the Marathon and I have so much anticipation of the 4am start its amazing even to myself.
I guess the other thing that excites me is that there will be loads of other runners from around the world preparing for the 114th Boston Marathon. Each of them with different dreams and expectations of the journey ahead. If you happen to be reading this and you are one of those people I say to you "Good on You"

As always make your day count and BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment