Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, April 9, 2010

10 days to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

What a great day to be alive and so well! 10kms this morning and boy did I feel good. It was a little bit warmer today, and I traveled very well, and I still have a smile on my face to prove it.
I now have 10 days to drive you all crazy with my excitement, so if you don't want to get an overdose of excitement you had better not read my blog these next 10 days. In fact this time next week I will be on the plane to the USA. WHOO HOOO......
This has been a 37-year-old dream which is about to be realized on the 19th April 2010.
The support I am receiving from my friends around the globe is nothing short of amazing. THANK YOU!
You are all part of my story which I intend to tell to as many people as possible around the world.
I believe with any great challenge, there also needs to be an equal amount of support given, in order to achieve the results. 
I think some people believe, the support has to come from just within themselves. I disagree. I think that in my case many people have offered support in very different ways and in different forms which is when the magic happens. We all have so much to contribute to any given project and the more we work as a team the more powerful the whole thing becomes.

What project are you contributing to?  BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment