Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, April 23, 2010

Newport Rhode Island.......

We have been traveling for a few days and had a bit of a challenge with the internet.
We are in Newport Rhode Island and what a wonderful place to live!!!
I am writing to you from a hotel right on the water with million-dollar yachts outside my window this is awesome!
I think completing my Boston Marathon is just starting to sink in and just writing that gives me goosebumps.
This morning I went out walking with Jean, along the waterfront, and I looked down and saw the timing tag still on my runners and it gave me a shiver down my spine.
I am still excited and life is good.
Tonight Jean and I are guests at a big Freelife meeting and I'm looking forward to telling my story and being with our Freelife Family again.
My friend Sean is still working on the Video. However, he tells me it should be ready to post on here tomorrow. As yet I have not seen any footage although he tells me it is great.
Better get moving, I have to check out and I haven't had a shower yet and I'm way over check out time.

BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment