Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This morning I have a smile from ear to ear!!!!!!!!!

It is a beautiful sunny morning in Boston Massachusetts and I can't take the smile off my face!
I have had so many messages from my followers from various parts of the globe over the last 24hours, it has been a real knock out for me.
Yesterday was such a thrill for me.
What a way to realize my dream, with such style as a VIP rubbing shoulders with the elite athletes.
My body feels so good this morning you would never guess that I completed a Marathon yesterday and this is due to the Freelife products. Without these products, I would not be in the shape that I am today.

Thanks, Ray and Kevin, and Freelife International. You are both awesome gentlemen.
Today I want to acknowledge Jean for being such a wonderful partner.
Along the way, she has made many sacrifices for my running and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Also, my stepdaughter Katherine who ran with me for the last 14kms yesterday. I know this experience has changed her life as well. Then there is my very best and dearest friend Mal. You are awesome and you have given, given, and then given some more to my journey.
I salute you my friend you are one in a million!!

Stay tuned for more info in the coming days.
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment