Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

7 more days to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

Went to Boxing this morning at 6am and that will be my last class until after Boston.
We did our usual 500 abdominal exercises and it always amazes me how we all manage them.
The days seem to be going faster at the moment. I'm sure it is me, with my excitement propelling it along.
I have packed my case as much as I am able to at the moment and I am thrilled to be so organized. 
Today in Boston the temperature is 19C so it is warming up a bit, although I don't mind if on the Monday of the marathon it is cooler as I like that better than the warmth to run in.
At this time I think its good to remember the "Carers of Alzheimer's" the one million of them out there caring for their loved ones. If you haven't already done so this is the time to give to them...
www.everydayhero.com.au/mary_scott_2
Remember the 257,000 sufferers of Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia around this country not to mention in the world.
Also, can you do me a favor if you haven't already? can you tell your friends about my fundraising site and invite them to give any amount as it all helps. 

BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment