Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally made it into the 60's Whoo Hoo!!!

Would you believe that I have finally made it into the 60's! Whoo Hoo!
So it does work, "What you think you become". I've been thinking about this for a long time. It is 30 years since I have been in the 60's with regard to my weight loss just in case you didn't know what I was on about. So today is another great day!
I was out this morning at 6am running my 10km and observing how much traffic was around. Especially 4xdrive vehicles looking to go camping, and to enjoy the great outdoors we offer in this part of Australia.
I decided to have a big treat and have a Hot Cross bun with butter with my egg for breakfast. I really tasted the butter as I have not had butter for so long. I did enjoy it, and that's my treat for now, so back to my mission of dropping more weight before I get on that plane on the 15th.
I hope that your Easter is relaxing and filled with great joy. I'm planning to laugh until my face hurts this long weekend, in fact, that is one of my weekend goals.
What about you? What are your goals for this weekend? 

Enjoy whatever you do and........
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment