Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

5 days to go to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

Up at 5.30am ready to go for my last 10km on my own turf! It was another cool morning and I did my best time ever for a 10km which thrilled me to bits! I can tell you all. I am firing!
I have to work at staying focused, and continue to get my gear all ready for the most exciting flight I have taken in many years. Keeping my feet on the ground is important at this stage of the game.
Once I hit the USA, I will focus on being in that time zone, so by Monday, I am in the groove of Boston time.
Today it is like I am thinking faster than I can even write...
So I will say this to you again.
"What other people think of you is none of your business" So get on with your purpose for being on this planet.

I believe each of us has a job to do and I think now more than ever before it is of utmost importance that we do what we came to do.
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment