Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

6 days to go to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

What can I say!! I'm sooooo excited as it is only 6 days to go.
2 days to go and I'm on the plane beginning my travel towards Boston.
I have been dreaming of this for 37 years.
When Michelle took me seriously about my desire to do the Marathon in her training studio of March 2008 it was then I took me seriously. From that moment on I knew deep in my heart it was going to happen even though there were quite a few odds against me. The two main ones were my weight and getting an actual place in the field with the right to participate.
I have changed my life in order to allow this magnificent event to take place.
I have done the training and I am ready!!!!
So I say...

Bring it on..............
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment