Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

12 days to go to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

A beautiful cool morning for running this morning, and I was fortunate to have a sleep in again until 5.30am.
10km, and I really enjoyed the run. Once again, I am blessed to feel so strong and healthy.
I have been watching the temperature in Boston rise on a daily basis this past week. Today I think it is going to be 20C and here it is going to be 25C, all this just helps me keep my feet on the ground and stay focused. My training is still a huge priority for me and will remain that way until after the Marathon. 
It would be so easy to get carried away at this point with the travel and excitement etc of it all.
Yesterday I received a package from Boston with a little book of instructions on what is happening, and where to get all the goodies, like my race number and Boston long sleeve running shirt they give all the competitors. They are certainly well organized with everything that I can see, so far. I guess with 25,000 runners they would need to be.

Enjoy your day and make the most of it.
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment