Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, April 4, 2010

15 days to my Dream of Running The Boston Marathon

I awoke at 3.40am to the very loud sound of frogs, all happy after the rain. I was out the door by 4am and pleased to feel the cool air. 34kms this morning and I am thrilled to report I felt very strong for most of the run. Great confidence enhancing run for me today, as this was the longest distance I will have before my Marathon. 
Next Sunday will be 30kms, and the Sunday after that I will be in Boston. I had my new songs on my iPod today and that provided me with another laugh as I ran along thinking about my silly dancing to the music on Friday. Music is such a cool thing to enjoy and I find it magical to quickly change my mood if required. I also love it when I listen to a particular song that brings back great memories from the past that were a fantastic moment in time.
Almost forgot Happy Easter everyone!!
I am still on a mission about laughing so much my face hurts and I think this Easter will be the time to make it happen.
I hope that your Easter is brilliant just like mine...

BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment