Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, April 8, 2010

11 Days to go to my dream of Running The Boston Marathon

What a morning it has been! Jam-packed starting at 5.30 when we went to the beach to walk, and enjoy the sun across the water. Once again lots of people swimming. I think next early morning I decide to walk I will take a swim in the surf afterward.
Then at 9am I was a guest on radio KKNW 1150am in Seattle Washington. It was 4pm on their drive time show for one hour which was an awesome experience for me. The show is called "2 Fab Ladies" they do lots of laughing and they are inspiring people on their trip home from work. I am now wondering what will happen next! We discussed on the show about someone in the USA and other countries taking up the challenge and starting fundraising for Carers of Alzheimer's. What a very cool thought that would be having many groups around the world all raising money!

BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment