Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, April 3, 2010

16 days to go to my dream of running The Boston Marathon

With 16 days to go now, the excitement is coming out of my ears.
Katherine and I went to Boxing this morning and it was as full-on as usual, finishing off with 500 abdominal exercises which I managed incredibly well which totally amazed me.
I wanted to give you an update on the status of my face as my goal for this Easter long weekend was to laugh until my face hurts. Yesterday I was close to achieving my goal. I loaded my iPod with some new music and then I had some fun dancing to it and trying to sing as well, with the earphones in, which was not a pretty sight or sound!!
I'm really enjoying the few days off, so today I will go all out to make my face hurt!
Hope that you are having fun as well, and make the most of every day you have. 

Don't be one of those people who are tiptoeing through life hoping to make it safely to death.
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment