Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, October 31, 2009

What an exciting adventure talking to you out in the Universe !

I'm so excited about my dream, that I just had to write to you all again.
By the way, today is my rest day... with regard to my training.
So today I have been out for breakfast with a friend in the beautiful lush countryside of Gippsland in Victoria Australia.
Now I'm writing to you.
I'm already excited about my training run tomorrow which is 10km ..
I will write more about that tomorrow. 

For now, I will explore how to do this blogging stuff better 

1 comment:

  1. HI Mary...wonderful to see you are in full training for Boston what an experience. Trevor and I have run the London Marathon great thrill. Keep up the training....Sue and Trevor Macaskill
    from the old home town of Mosgiel.

    ReplyDelete